Free Printable: Calligraphic Christmas Gift Tag


I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet and here I am posting about Christmas. I haven't even made Thanksgiving cupcake toppers! But I found myself making another Christmas tag design (yep, there will be more) with my favorite font these days. Read on for the download!

Okay, so basically it's just one design really, but it comes in red and white. The printable comes in a PDF format and I've arranged it so you'll have 10 tags in one page (less paper waste, people!) 


Download the red one here. Also, I've added a punch guideline for us folks who just can't center a punch!


I've made the white one customizable - trim it with glitter tape or glitter it, add washi tape and whatnot. Have fun! Download the white one here. 


Warning - I am making more tags and cards. So you'll have a bit to choose from, along with the tags/wraps from last year. I just love making tags! 



Which one do you like more, though, the red one or the white? What other colors/styles would you like the printables to have - drop me a comment to let me know! Have a great-rest of the week! :)

Linked up here:

12 comments

  1. I still love studs and I love wearing stuff on my hair,

    ...and of course they were gold.

    These are SO elegant, these labels. Love'em! Haha.

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, of course they were. Just...too...obsessed. Hehe. And glad you love these, Angeline :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the tags.
    The red download is the same as the white tag download.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing that out! Fixed it already it should have the right file now. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely job! May I ask what this font is called? Thanks in advance! :)

    http://cafecraftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *The one you used for your tags, to clarify!

      Delete
    2. Hi Vanessa! It's Peoni Pro by Emily Lime. :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks Aki! All her fonts are so lovely; I esp love Bombshell ^^

      Delete
  4. These are beautiful! I love the red one - it just pops! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red one is great, specially if you have a good printer on hand. You're welcome! :)

      Delete

Back to Top